Statement of Rights & Responsibilities
This Statement of Rights and Responsibilities (“Statement,” Terms,” or “SRR”) derives from the WYS Network Principles, and is our terms of service that governs our relationship with users and others who interact with WYS, as well as WYS brands, products and services. By using or accessing the WYS Network Services, you agree to this Statement, as updated from time to time in accordance with Section 13 below. Additionally, you will find resources at the end of this document that help you understand how WYS works.
Your privacy is very important to us. Our Data Policy mission is to make the world of youth sports more open and connected. We do not share any information with third parties, WYS companies, or with websites that use our services.
Sharing Content and Information
You own all of the content and information you post on WYS Network, and you can control how it is shared.
- For content that is covered by intellectual property rights, like photos and videos (IP content), you specifically give us the following permission, you grant us a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, worldwide license to use any IP content that you post on or in connection with WYS (IP License). This IP License ends when you delete your IP content or your account unless your content has been shared with others, and they have not deleted it.
- When you delete IP content, it is deleted in a manner similar to emptying the recycle bin on a computer. However, you understand that removed content may persist in backup copies for a reasonable period of time (but will not be available to others).
We do our best to keep WYS safe, but we cannot guarantee it. We need your help to keep WYS safe, which includes the following commitments by you:
- You will not post unauthorized commercial communications (such as spam) on WYS Network.
- You will not collect users’ content or information, or otherwise access WYS, using automated means (such as harvesting bots, robots, spiders, or scrapers) without our prior permission.
- You will not engage in unlawful multi-level marketing, such as a pyramid scheme, on WYS Network
- You will not upload viruses or other malicious code.
- You will not solicit login information or access an account belonging to someone else.
- You will not bully, intimidate, or harass any user.
- You will not post content that: is hate speech, threatening, or pornographic; incites violence; or contains nudity or graphic or gratuitous violence.
- You will not develop or operate a third-party application containing alcohol-related, dating or other mature content (including advertisements) without appropriate age-based restrictions.
- You will not use WYS Network to do anything unlawful, misleading, malicious, or discriminatory.
- You will not do anything that could disable, overburden, or impair the proper working or appearance of WYS, such as a denial of service attack or interference with page rendering or other WYS Network functionality.
- You will not facilitate or encourage any violations of this Statement or our policies.
Registration & Account Security
WYS users provide their real names and information, and we need your help to keep it that way. Here are some commitments you make to us relating to registering and maintaining the security of your account:
- You will not provide any false personal information on WYS, or create an account for anyone other than yourself without permission.
- If we disable your account, you will not create another one without our permission.
- You will not use WYS Network if you are under 13.
- You will not use WYS Network if you are a convicted sex offender.
- You will keep your contact information accurate and up- to-date.
- You will not share your password (or in the case of developers, your secret key), let anyone else access your account, or do anything else that might jeopardize the security of your account.
- You will not transfer your account (including any Page or application you administer) to anyone without first getting our written permission.
- If you select a username or similar identifier for your account or Page, we reserve the right to remove or reclaim it if we believe it is appropriate (such as when a trademark owner complains about a username that does not closely relate to a user’s actual name).
Protecting Other People’s Rights
We respect other people’s rights, and expect you to do the same.
- You will not post content or take any action on WYS that infringes or violates someone else’s rights or otherwise ‘ violates the law.
- We can remove any content or information you post on WYS if we believe that it violates this Statement or our policies.
- If we remove your content for infringing someone else’s copyright, and you believe we removed it by mistake, we will provide you with an opportunity to appeal.
- If you repeatedly infringe other people’s intellectual property rights, we will disable your account when appropriate.
- You will not use our copyrights or Trademarks or any confusingly similar marks, except as expressly permitted by our Brand Usage Guidelines or with our prior written permission.
- You will not post anyone’s identification documents or sensitive financial information on WYS Network.
If you wish to delete your profile at any time you may do so by going to your Profile page, then select Settings and then select Delete Account.